|Domaine la Guintrandy Beaumes de Venise 2017 × 1||10,79€ (ex. VAT)|
|Subtotal||10,79€ (ex. VAT)|
General terms and conditions
1. Pure Taste France SAS has its office at 1594 Route des Arcs 83510 Lorgues (83)
2. These conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Pure Taste France. Deviations are only valid if agreed in writing.
3. The terms and conditions of delivery are accessible to everyone and are included in the website of Pure Taste France. www.puretaste.fr. www.puretaste.eu – www.puretastefrance.fr A copy will be sent to you on request.
4. Pure Taste France does not distribute alcoholic products to persons under the age of 18.
5. All offers of Pure Taste France are without obligation. Pure Taste France reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time. All offers are subject to availability. Price changes are reserved at all times.
6. If you are not satisfied with an item you can return it to Pure Taste France within a maximum of 14 days and you will be refunded the value of the returned item (“not good, money back”).
However, you are responsible for returning the product, in new condition, in undamaged original packaging if applicable.
For returns, use the address under point 1.
As soon as the goods are returned in new condition, this will be credited or exchanged.
7. All prices are in euros and are clearly indicated on the website.
The prices on the website are inclusive of excise duty and incl. VAT. However, excl. delivery costs if applicable.
Orders above € 135.00 will be shipped for free. Orders lower than € 135.00 will be charged € 13.50 shipping costs. These are always visible in the shopping basket. So no surprises. Local delivery is free with postal codes 83510, 83690, 83780.
8. Pure Taste France will ship the order as soon as payment has been received.
9. The customer can choose one of the possible payment methods during the order procedure on the website.
10. Business customers may agree a payment method in advance with Pure Taste France SAS.
11. All invoices will be paid by the customer, according to the method chosen by the customer.
12. When placing an order via the website, the customer will receive an e-mail with the e-mail address specified by him/her.
13. In case the term of payment is exceeded, Pure Taste France is entitled to charge an interest of 3% per month to the client from the due date of the invoice, whereby a part of a month is counted as a whole month.
Pure Taste France will send a reminder if the payment term is exceeded.
14. If the client has not paid, not paid in full or not paid before the final date of payment as stated in the reminder, Pure Taste France has the right to charge the client for its extrajudicial (collection) costs.
15. Deliveries are possible within the EU.
16. Orders will be sent by return, after payment has been received by Pure Taste France.
17 When the agreed delivery time is exceeded by Pure Taste France, for whatever reason, Pure Taste France will inform the customer of this (e-mail or telephone). In that case, the buyer is authorised to dissolve the agreement with Pure Taste France, by notifying Pure Taste France in writing or by e-mail.
18. Any payments already made by the customer in the context of the previous article will be refunded to the customer’s bank account as soon as possible, but in any case within fourteen working days after Pure Taste France has received the request for dissolution of the agreement mentioned in the article above.
19. Pure Taste France reserves the right to make partial deliveries to the customer, so that an order is sent in two or more shipments.
20. All goods delivered to the client remain the property of Pure Taste France, until all amounts the client owes Pure Taste France for the goods delivered by virtue of the agreement have been paid in full to Pure Taste France.
21. The risk during transport of the product ordered by the customer is for Pure Taste France. At the moment of delivery of the product, or the moment that can reasonably be considered as delivery, the risk of the product passes to the buyer, except for the liabilities that cannot be legally excluded by Pure Taste France.
22. Pure Taste France reserves the right to deliver a subsequent vintage [ wines ] if the offered vintage is no longer available.
23. Pure Taste is not obliged to comply with any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance for which it is not to blame, nor can it be held accountable by virtue of the law, legal act or generally accepted views. These circumstances include an operational failure, a failure in internet connections, transport delays, a strike and suppliers failing to deliver or to deliver on time.
24. The customer must submit a complaint to the above address.
25. Pure Taste France will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible. Pure Taste France will inform the customer about this in writing (letter or e-mail).
26. Personal data entered by the customer will be included in a file. These details will be used for the execution of the customer’s order.
27. These data can also be used to keep the customer up to date with the goods and services of Pure Taste France exclusively.
28. The processing of the customer’s data shall take place in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Pure Taste France does not share personal data and takes measures to prevent third parties from obtaining these data.
NO BANK AND OR PAYMENT CONDITIONS will be displayed on the WEBSITE.
29. The intellectual property rights relating to the Pure Taste France website, including software, search methods, texts and images belong to Pure Taste France. It is not permitted to copy and/or edit information without the prior written consent of Pure Taste France.
30. Buyers and visitors of the Pure Taste France website must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights resting on the services and products delivered by Pure Taste France.
31, All offers, orders and contracts of Pure Taste France are subject to French law.
32. Pure Taste France is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 822 712 071 00015 in Draguignan.
33. The VAT number is FR 34 822 712 071